4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years of age to access and participate in this website. You guarantee you’re 18 years old and he can come in? this is an agreement from a legal point of view.
5. REGISTRATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF ELECTRONIC BOOKS. You have the opportunity, but not the obligation, to register and get a free e-book from us. In this case, you agree to receive additional commercial emails from us.
7. USE OF SOFTWARE. The company may provide you with certain software from the site. If you download the software from the site, the software, including all files and images contained in or created with the software and related data (collectively, the “software”), is considered licensed to you by the company for personal, non-commercial, home use only. The company does not transfer or transfer any intellectual property rights in the software, and the company retains full ownership of the software as well as all intellectual property rights. You may not sell, distribute, or reproduce the software, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the software into a human-readable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by the company or its licensors, and you may not copy or use them in any way.
8. USER CONTENT. After ti from downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting or otherwise distributing information and other materials (“user content”) to the site, you grant the company, its affiliates, employees, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a Permanent, non-exclusive license to use the user content in connection with the activities of the Internet business company, its affiliates, employees, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including, without limitation, the right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat user-generated content. You will not be compensated for any user-generated content. You agree that the Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your user content. By posting user content on the site, you warrant that you own the rights to user content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, transmit or otherwise distribute user content.
9. THE OBSERVANCE OF THE LEGISLATION ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. By accessing the site you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the website is governed by and subject to copyright and intellectual property laws. You do not agree to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, the” content”) in violation of any third party copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to comply with laws regarding copyright and intellectual property use, and you are solely responsible for any violation of any applicable laws and for any violation of third party rights caused by any content that you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your user ID. The burden of proof that any content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you. A Little D? Copyright issues in the digital age are addressed following our DMCA policy, which you can access via the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. UNWANTED CONTENT. You do not agree to download, Download, display, transmit or otherwise make available any content that (A) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, lead to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign laws or regulations; (C) advertises or otherwise receives money or solicitation of goods or services; or (D) provides medical advice to other users. The company reserves the right to stop receiving, transmitting or otherwise distributing any such material using the site and, if applicable, to remove any such material from its servers. The company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement agencies or agencies in investigating any violation of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
11. THE OBSERVANCE OF THE LEGISLATION ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. When visiting a web site, you agree to abide by the law and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the website is governed by and subject to the laws On the protection of copyright and the use of intellectual property. You do not agree to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, the” content”) in violation of any third party copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to comply with laws relating to copyright and the use of intellectual property, and you are solely responsible for any violation of any laws and for any violation of third party rights caused by any content that you provide or transmit, or transmitted through your account. The burden of proof that any content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
12. IT IS NOT GUARANTEED. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE MAKE THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE, IN ANY CASE, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, OR REGARDLESS OF PREDVIDETI OF THESE DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limit applies regardless of whether losses occur? it is a breach of contract, tort or any other legal theory or form of action.
17. COPYRIGHT. All contents of the site or service are Copyright CrackPediaa 2020.
19. LICENSE NO. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting you a license to use any trademarks, service marks or logos owned by us or any third party.
20. THE UNITED STATES IS USED ONLY. The site is controlled and operated by the company from its offices in California. The website domain is registered in the USA and the website is located in the USA. The target audience of this site is only individuals in the United States of America. The company makes no representation that any materials or services to which you have access are available or suitable for use elsewhere. Your use of or access to the site shall not be construed as a purposeful use by the company of the benefits or privileges of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California and the United States.
21. Change e. The company reserves the right? I’m changing that condition. Should a company be looking for? I make such an amendment as we deem material in our sole discretion, we will receive:
(a) send you email notification of the change 15 days before the change becomes effective, and
(b) publish this fact on the home page? change e will be made.
If the competent rule of jurisdiction of this court? this change O the terms o are invalid, then? this change E proposal will be completed under this Agreement. All amendments to the conditions should be designed for the future.